Melissa Kaylene: Helicopter Rides
Image Map

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Helicopter Rides


Last weekend the kids may have attended the most exciting birthday ever.

It was at our local airport.

It was a small party, but the entertainment was huge - helicopter rides.

They were all so excited and brave! Emma went up first with a few other girls, and I watched as they lifted into the sky and flew off out of site for 5 minutes or so (it seemed longer to this momma who was filled with anticipation for their return!)

Then Noah and Anika went up with the older girls - I had to leave to go to work, but I saw them flying in the sky as I drove down the highway.

I reminded them just how spoiled they were as I myself have never even been on a helicopter ride.

This is a memory they will not soon forget.

~ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! And what great shots of the kids! I'm glad they all had such a good time, but it's your turn now! LOL

    ReplyDelete