Melissa Kaylene: Lots of Life Lately.
Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lots of Life Lately.


It's been busy. I know, I know, what's new? Last week I worked my butt off on a crazy week of night shifts, went to Noah's preschool orientation, and drove down to Canyonville to visit my Dad and to drop the kids off for an extended weekend visit with him. It was the first time they have ever stayed with their Papa for more than one night.
 
After my hectic week, I decided to have a little R&R on Sunday afternoon and had a much needed pedicure and berry refresher from Starbucks.
 
This week is already flying by and I have my first P.T.S.O mission (I first wrote about it HERE ), to sell T-shirts in our meet the teachers/cookies in the park event for the Kindergartner's on Thursday. Then off to work and then Friday I will be getting ready for our annual end of summer BBQ....which I am in no where's near ready yet!
 
Then next week : school starts.
 
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment