Melissa Kaylene: Portland Annual Ladies Day Out Event
Image Map

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Portland Annual Ladies Day Out Event




     If you knew me in "real life", you would know that I'm a sucker for fun events. Lots of different kinds. I love fairs, farmer's markets, holiday expos, I mean, if it has good food, music, and or shopping and wine, I'm in...so when I found out that Portland was having a Ladies Day Out I got really excited. What a perfect excuse for an afternoon of fun and pampering? Plus, my birthday is on the 8th, and I didn't really have any other plans...so I told my husband I was celebrating with a girls day a couple weeks late!

     The Portland Annual Ladies Day out is at the Convention Center the weekend of June 21-23rd. They have over 120 local businesses that offer a little variety for everyone: clothing, jewelry, restaurants, wineries, artists, and more!

     It gets even better. Friday night (the 21st) from 8-10pm they are hosting a VIP Reception and show sneak peek! The reception features musical performances, special Swag Bags (with over $200 worth of gift certificates and samples), 2 drink tickets, Hors d'oeuvres, and a Champagne Raffle/Diamond Giveaway(worth $1600!) c/o Ben Bridge Jewelers!

    There will be workshops, fashion shows, door prizes,....I could go on and on, but if you are in the area and need an afternoon of fun you should stop by!

     Proceeds from the event will benefit Girls Inc. which is a non-profit group for girls in the northwest that helps girls build confidence and self esteem primarily through their after-school groups.

     Check their websites out and who knows? Maybe I'll see you there! The VIP Reception is limited, and tickets are only $35 so you'd better buy them while they are still available!

 
 

~Melissa
 
Full Disclosure: I was compensated an admission ticket in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Ashley. I'm an avid blogger and Creative Graphics & Web Designer. I am stopping by your blog from Aloha Blog Hop. I would love it if you would stop by ours as well. We have an awesome giveaway running right now. A winner will be chosen June 15th. Come join in on the fun!

    Website/Blog: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

    Thanks so much!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete