Melissa Kaylene: time for hobbies.
Image Map

Saturday, April 27, 2013

time for hobbies.


 
It's been a busy week around here, but I'm hoping things slow down a little bit in the near future. Somehow between working evening and night shifts, caring for the kids and house and all the other things us wonder women do, I have found time to take up a hobby of mine: art. I have never been much of a painter, I prefer to scribble with pencil, but I've been having fun with it. My first picture is here and here are two more I finished as well. Unfortunately my camera on my phone doesn't do the drawings justice, (or any of the photos I post on here really). Someday I will have the camera of my dreams and you had all better watch out, because if you thought I had lots of pictures before, just wait. ;) I hope everyone has a good weekend!
 
~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. You are really talented. Maybe someday things will slow down and you will have more time for it.

    ReplyDelete