Melissa Kaylene: Through a Child's Eyes.
Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Through a Child's Eyes.

 
preschool party
Their little smiles never cease to amaze me. The excitement and anticipation of Valentine's Day was so adorable. I was greeted at 0700 to giggles and joy, knowing that today they would be receiving many cards, and more importantly, exchanging candy. Noah got to join in on Emma's preschool party, while Anika had a card exchange in her big girl 4th grade class.

Life is beginning to have some normalcy again, after a couple month of chaos. I am looking forward to a low key week next week, and a three day weekend with the kids.

I just wanted to thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog. I love capturing life and writing about it, and I also enjoy writing about ideas and projects that I find interesting. If you aren't a regular reader yet, you can follow me via GFC, RSS Feed, and Facebook...I have links on the left sidebar. If Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram is your 'thang' you can stalk me @Melissakaylene.

But truly, I do appreciate you! <3

~Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Ok, now I feel like an idot. I didn't think about kids celebrating that day! I should have thought, you LOVE celebrating holidays! LOL Next year, I'll have to get on the ball! Looks like you all had a lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! My daughter just turned one and I still look at her in amazement some days that my husband and I created her!! It just blows my mind to watch her grow and get excited with her over simple every day things (like a squirrel for example!)

    New follower from the hop!
    noel @ high heeled mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable faces! Sometimes, I really would love to know exactly how they think...then, other times, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet how they are about Valentine's day, the kids in England don't really do all the cards and candy thing though, the adults do, luckily :) Found you through the blog hop and now follow on GFC, hope you can check out my blog too.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos and their expressions. So happy I found your blog!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you via GFC!! Have a lovely week!! :)

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete